- 1 pkg (14ox) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded) – could use cut chicken breasts
- 1/2 c Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 c crispy bread crumbs
Dipping Sauce (blue cheese – could sub Ranch instead)
- 1/2 c blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 2 Tbl crumbled blue cheese
- In a med bowl, mix chicken and buffalo wing sauce.
- Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix Dipping Sauce ingredients.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 400F, Spray a large cookie sheet w/ cooking spray.
- In a large resealable plastic food storage bag, place bread crumbs.
- Remove chicken from marinade with slotted spoon.
- Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 min, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve w/ sauces