- 1 egg
- 1/2 c crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 c finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 pkg or jar (3 oz) cooked real bacon pieces or bits
- 1 pkg (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded) or cut chicken breasts
- Chive and onion sour cream potato topper, if desired
- Heat oven to 400F, Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg.
- In large, resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon.
- Dip chicken into egg.
- Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 min, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve w/ topper.