- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup cubed bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small saucepan, cook broccoli in water until crisp-tender; drain.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; set aside.
- Combine the chicken, soup, mayonnaise, cheese and curry powder; spoon over broccoli.
- Top with bread cubes and butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated