- 1 egg
- 1/2 c crispy bread crumbs
- 1 Tbl ancho chile powder
- 1 Tsp grated lime peel
- 1/2 Tsp garlic salt
- 1 pkg (14 ox) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded) or use cut chicken breasts
- 1 carton (6 oz) Greek Fat Free Key lime yogurt
- Lime slices, if desired
- Heat over to 400 F and spray large cookie sheet w/ cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg.
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix bread crumbs, chile powder, lime peel and garlic salt.
- Dip chicken into egg.
- Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Place chicke on the cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink and bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve with yogurt and lime slices.