- 1/2 c mayo
- 1 Tbl dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 c crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 c finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded) or cut chicken breasts
- Tomato pasta sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 400F and spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In shallow bowl, mix mayo, herb, & garlic powder.
- In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs and cheese.
- Coat chicken w/ may mixture.
- Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 min, turning once, until no longer pink in the center and the bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Service w/ tomato pasta sauce as desired.