- 1 1/2 cups frozen blackberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp blackberry jam, warmed
- 8 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp orange zest, divided
- 4 large croissants, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Preheat over to 350F. Grease 9×13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- In small bowl, combine blackberries, sugar and jam until evenly coated
- In large mixing bowl, whisk ricotta, heavy cream, eggs, honey, vanilla and 1 tsp orange zest
- Sprinkle half of croissant pieces into baking dish. Spoon blackberry mixture overtop, then sprinkle with remaining croissant pieces. Pour ricotta mixture overtop. Let sit 30 minutes or overnight in refrigerator.
- Bake, uncovered 25 minutes. Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes longer. Let rest 10 minutes. Sprinkle remaining orange zest.