- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon OLD BAY® seasoning (from 6-oz container)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 425°F. In small bowl, stir together Topping ingredients; set aside.
- In medium bowl, stir Biscuit ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Immediately brush hot biscuits with Topping. Serve warm.