- carrots or other vegitable to roast.
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 1 1/4 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 8oz bulgogi sauce
- sour cream
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
Bulgogi Sauce Recipe
- Soy sauce
- Rice wine vinegar
- Brown sugar
- Sesame oil
To make the sauce, simply combine the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl. Mix well and set aside
- Set oven to 425
- wash and cut vegetables, place on baking sheet, drizzle with oil add salt and pepper. Roast on top rack for 20 minutes or until done.
- Slice ginger and scallions.
- Heat oil in pot for rice, add half the ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- stir in the rice and 2 1/4 cups water, add pinch of salt. cook for 15-18 minutes.
- in large bowl combine beef, scallion whites, panko, remaining ginger and 2 tbsp. bulgogi sauce. season with salt and pepper.
- form into meatballs and back for 14-16 minutes.
- Mix sour cream with sriracha and 1 tsp of water. set aside.
- when meatballs are done transfer to another bowl and add remaining bulgogi sauce, toss to coat.
- add rice to bowl, roasted veggies and meatballs on top of rice, drizzle with sriracha sour cream.